Calvin .L. Williams
Calvin .L. Williams, Associate Professor of Mathematical Sciences; PhD, Medical
University of South Carolina, 1987.
Research Interest: Biostatistics, Computational Statistics,
- "A Multivariate Goodness-of-Fit Test For Stochastically Ordered Distributions,"
Biometrical Journal, 1995 (with K. Alam).
- "Relative Difference in Diversity Between Populations," Annals of
The Institute of Statistical Mathematics 45, 2, 383-399, (with K. Alam).
- "Success in Baccalaureate Nursing Programs - A Matter of Accommodation?,"
Journal of Nursing Education 32, 64-70 (with R. B. Hughes,
J. Haislett, and G. Brown).
- "Multivariate Goodness-of-Fit Tests Based on Statistically Equivalent
Blocks," Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods 22, 6, 1515-1533
(with K. Alam and R. Abernathy).
- "An adaptive procedure based on sample spacings,"Communications in Statistics
-Theory and Methods 30, 2.
- "Application of classical versus bayesian statistical control charts to on-line radiological monitoring,"Journal of Radioanal. Chem. Springer (published online 28 July 2009) , 2.