· Positions for PhD students available!
If you are interested in our research and thinking of joining in our group, please do not hesitate to contact us!
· Congrats Kaitlyn on winning the first place of student poster competition on IEEE/MTS OCEAN 2017 conference !
(Photo belongs to IEEE, link: https://www.facebook.com/Earthzine/posts/10154920263083862 )
· Welcome Craig and Bera of Rutgers University to come to our lab for testing !
· Congrats Indumathi Raghu on graduation and getting her PhD degree !
· Kaitlyn's paper was selected by the editors of Journal of Optics as a Highlight of 2016 !
· Congrats Yuan Li on graduation and getting her PhD degree !
· Congrats Indumathi Raghu on passing her defense !
· Congrats Wenzhe Li won the Emil Wolf Student Paper Competition on his FiO paper !
· Dr. Johnson is on the news! check it out. Clean room research could revolutionize computers
· Welcome Sean Osler and Kamaal Brown of undergraduate EE students of Clemson, RJ Ragusa of Oconee Christian of Academy to start their summer research in the group !
· Congrats Robert Zhang on getting his B.S. degree in EE from Clemson University and his admission to UCSB for his PhD in ECE program!
· Congrats Ian Buckley on getting his B.S. degree in EE from Clemson University and his admission to Georgia Tech. for his PhD in ECE program!
· Congrats Matthew Byrd on getting his B.S. degree in EE from Clemson University and his admission to MIT for his PhD in ECE program!
· Congrats Joshua Baghdady on getting his B.S. degree in EE from Clemson University and starting his PhD program in our group!
· Matt, Ian, Joshua and Robert all graduated summa cum laude. They are 4 out of 6 electrical engineering majors who earned the said honor among the May 2015 graduates. Matt, Ian and Robert also won the faculty scholarship award.
· Welcome Dr. Jerome Keith Miller joining the group as a research scientist!
· Our current crew !
From Left to right,
Frist row: Ian, Indu, Yuan, Wayne and Robert.
Second row: Aaron, Eric, Bill, Kaitlyn, Matt and Josh.
· Welcome Robert Zhang, Ian Buckley and Joshua Baghdady of undergraduate EE students of Clemson to start their summer research in the group !
· Congrats Yuan Li and Indumathi Raghu on winning the 2014 SPIE Optics and Photonics Education Scholarships !
· Congrats Kaitlyn Morgan on getting her B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Clemson University !
· Happy Pi Day !
· Happy New Year!
· Congrats Aaron Pung on getting his Ph.D. Degree in Photonics from Clemson University !
· Congrats Ryan Woodward on getting his M.S. Degree in Photonics from Clemson University !
Maintained by Yuan Li. 2017