Seeking help for a freshman in the College of Engineering, Computing, and Applied Sciences. Contact Margaret Camp (email@example.com) with questions about the position, pay, and application process.
Help student with any access needed for getting to class (opening doors, pushing elevator buttons, etc.)
· Attend class, arrange student’s devices on desk
· Take notes during class (Engineering, Math, or Physics background preferred by not necessarily required)
· Enter calculations on a calculator as student enters them on Ipad to show his work
· Assist with some homework completion (Engineering, Math, or Physics background preferred by not necessarily required)
· Assist with taking tests in the UTEC by entering calculations on calculator, arranging devices for student, etc.
· In Science labs: assist with manipulating materials, measurements, use of equipment
An Academic Assistant is not expected to provide any personal services, such as help with eating, toileting, hygiene, transportation, etc.