Applications for the 2023 STEM Equity Academy are now open!
The STEM Equity Academy will be implemented for a group of undergraduate and graduate students in STEM fields at Clemson University. The programs for the STEM Equity Academy will be delivered by a series of guest speakers and experts drawn from current Clemson University employees.
To participate in the 2023 STEM Equity Academy you must:
- Be enrolled as a Clemson University undergraduate or graduate student in both the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be enrolled in a STEM major course of study – biological and biomedical sciences, computer and information sciences, engineering and engineering technologies, mathematics and statistics, and physical sciences and science technologies.
- Commit to attending all 6 in-person sessions (90-minute in-person sessions on Mondays, 6:00 -7:30 PM, from January 23 through March 6)
- Commit to fostering an environment of respect at all Academy events
- Apply before December 2, 2022
Complete details about, and applications for, the STEM Equity Academy can be found here: https://express.adobe.com/page/y8QghTiYszjW5/.