CECAS undergraduates can apply for up to $750 to initiate, continue, or finish a research project with you for the upcoming spring semester. Students can learn more about this program by visiting the program site (https://cecas.clemson.edu/thrive/grants-2/) Awards need to be spent by Apr. 25, 2023.
The application portal is now open and will close on Jan. 20, 2023. However, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis on Nov. 22, Dec. 16 and Jan. 20.
To apply, students will submit:
- Title of their research project
- Description of their research questions that they will pursue this summer
- Brief description of their research plan
- Budget justification for how the $750 will be used
- Signature of support from the faculty member who will advise the research
If you have any questions about this program, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.