Obtaining and Installing the Code To obtain and install KLT,
Please let me know of any bugs you find. Moreover, any questions,
comments, suggestions, and criticisms are welcome.
- Download the version you want:
- Unzip the file, which will create a directory called klt and place all the
- Compile and run the code
- On UNIX / Linux, move to the klt directory, type make. Now try some examples, by
- For Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, open the klt.dsw file, compile, and run.
Change the constant in main.cpp to run the different examples.
- For Microsoft Visual Studio .Net/7/8, open the klt.sln file, compile,
and run. Change the constant in main.cpp to run the different examples.
- Notice that, for your convenience, unofficial copies of the User and
Reference Manuals can be found in the
If you download KLT and find it useful for your work, I would appreciate your
sending me a short email describing the application in
which you are using it. Such correspondence is mutually beneficial because I am
curious to know how this software is being used, and your input can help guide
future releases. An acknowledgment in any publication describing work that uses
KLT would be greatly appreciated.