Abstract Submission Deadline: Closed
Instructions to submit your abstract:
1. Please create a PDF file in the following format:
File Name – Last Name (one word)-Topic code (see below).pdf
Title – Times New Roman (font size 14, bold and centered).
skip one line (font size 12, single spaced)
Authors – Times New Roman (font size 12, centered and single spaced)
Institutions – Times New Roman (font size 12, centered and single spaced)
skip two lines (font size 12, single spaced)
Abstract Text – Times New Roman (font size 12, justified on both right and left, single spaced) Maximum of 1500 characters including spaces; no figures; include acknowledgement as part of text, if needed.
2. Please, select one topic for your presentation:
Theory and Fundamentals:
- Fundamental photoluminescence properties & spectroscopic measurements – code T&F1
- Modeling, first-principles calculations, etc. – code T&F2
Rare Earth Doped or Rare Earth Based Materials:
- Single Crystals – code MAT1
- Glasses, Amorphous Materials and Glass Ceramics – code MAT2
- Transparent Ceramics – code MAT3
- Nanoparticles and Nanocomposites – code MAT4
- Scintillators – code MAT5
- Phosphors – code MAT6
Rare Earth Based Photonic Devices:
- Optical Amplifiers for Telecommunication – code DEV1
- Fiber Lasers and Micro-Chip Lasers – code DEV2
- Phosphors: for X-rays, UV, Solid-State Lighting, Displays, and Imaging – code DEV3
- Wavelength Converters for Efficient Photovoltaic Systems – code DEV4
- Rare Earth-Doped Photonic Crystals and Microstructured Fibers – code DEV5
3. Send your submission by email with PDF attached.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Subject line: Pre16 Abstract Submission: Last name (one word) – Topic code (Example: Pre16 Abstract Submission: Jacobsohn – MAT5)
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you soon about accepted submissions.