Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Clemson, SC 29634-0921
Phone: (864) 656-4718
Fax: (864) 656-7299
Email: avahidi at clemson dot edu
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2005.
- M.Sc. Transportation Safety, George Washington University, Washington DC., 2001.
- M.Sc. Structural Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, 1998.
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, 1996.
Advanced Controls applied to:
- Connected and Automated Vehicles, Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Alternative Energy Generation and Storage
- Real‐Time Human Health Monitoring
We are looking for a postdoctoral candidate to start working immediately on a project involving connected and automated vehicles. Documented experience in vehicle and traffic microsimulation and strong coding skills are among the main requirements. The candidate is expected to play leadership role in a team and have strong communication and writing skills. Other desired areas of expertise are: optimal control, predictive control, proficiency in C++/Python/Java. Hands on experimental skill is strongly desired. 2 Years of funding is expected. Applicant’s CV in pdf and further enquiries should be sent by e-mail to Ardalan Vahidi (firstname.lastname@example.org).