Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Clemson, SC 29634-0921
Phone: (864) 656-4718
Email: avahidi at clemson dot edu
Prospective Students/Postdocs: l will not be able to respond to email requests for open positions. To express general interest in joining my lab, please fill out the following Google form which I monitor when I have a position https://forms.gle/Lu49Tk39f2M2amFn8.
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2005.
- M.Sc. Transportation Safety, George Washington University, Washington DC., 2001.
- M.Sc. Structural Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, 1998.
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, 1996.
Advanced Controls applied to:
- Connected and Automated Vehicles, Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Electrified Transportation, Alternative Energy Generation and Storage
- Real‐Time Human Performance Monitoring