SC TRIMH welcomes Clemson affiliated investigators to participate in the Center and is pleased to announce that it will fund multiple pilot projects grants to expand the pool of investigators at Clemson University working on musculoskeletal diseases. A broad range of topics including traditional Bone and Joint Disease Research, Developmental Technologies to Evaluate Bone and Joint Disease, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analysis, Addiction/Pain Management, and Oral Health Research will be considered for funding. There are three types of funding available:
- Fast Forward Grant of up to $10,000
- Mentored Investigator Grant of up to $25,000
- Discovery Grant of up to $25,000
NIH Funding Opportunity and/or Policy Announcements
- Upcoming Prize Competition Announcement for the RADx® Tech for Maternal Health Challenge (NOT-HD-22-035). Applications due: November 1.
- Implementation Details for the NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy (NOT-OD-22-189).
- Adjustments to NIH and AHRQ Grant Application Due Dates Between September 22 and September 30 (NOT-OD-22-190). This impacts applications to DRCB’s SuRE-First, COBRE 2, and I-CRRC programs.
To view currently funding projects, please visit our Projects Page